Saturday, December 27, 2008

Can't.wake.up...zzzzzzz

Oh my gosh. Christmas has been over for two days and I just can't seem to do much of anything nor do I want to. Not at all. I want to crawl into my flannel-sheeted comfy bed and stay there for the rest of winter. Wake me in spring.

Alas, we all know that won't happen so instead here's a couple of pics from Christmas. Later all.

Melanie

He's a very happy boy.


















Just what she was hoping for.














The picture didn't show up as well as I'd hoped from the outside. Oh well.













And of course it never looks all that great from the inside...













I did like my bannister though...just wish I'd bought two of these.














Even the animals had fun with their gifts...
























A little top heavy, but festive...


















More to come...

1 comment:

calista said...

Hey girl, where are you? your blog comments thingy it kinda messed up. When you mouse over it, it disappears......but you can still click...wierd.....