Monday, February 15, 2010

He Knows Me So Well

Some women may enjoy getting jewelry or flowers for Valentines Day and you know what I say to that? AMEN!!! Other's may enjoy a nice dinner out. Reservations happen to be MY favorite thing to make for dinner.

You know what that man of mine got ME for Valentine's Day? The much anticipated new book by Beth Moore - So Long Insecurity, you've been a bad friend to me. I may have been just as excited over that as I've ever been over any Valentine's Day bauble or red rose! Am I a geek or what! Be that as it may, it's a REALLY good book! Sigh...I love my man...



Be blessed.
Melanie

3 comments:

Patrinas Pencil said...

Melanie,

Isn't Beth just GREAT!!
I hear it's a good book. That was such a nice gift from your hubby!!

This is my first visit. I saw your commnet from Elaine's site. just joined your site. Nice place you have here :)

Keep growing closer to Jesus

Patrina <")>><

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

Honey, my husband built me Beth Moore closet... I'm not kidding. Of course the closet was already there, but he added shelving for all of my resources, not just Beth Moore, but her Bible study kits do take up a lot of room.

Thanks for checking in with me, and enjoy the new book! Would love your take on it once you're finished.

peace~elaine

prashant said...

That was such a nice gift from your hubby!!
data entry work from home