Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday Favorites

Ok, let me say right off the bat, I have not been terribly consistent with posting things on a specified day. Honestly life gets so busy and even with ADD meds, I can still be pretty flaky forgetful. That being said, under the inspiration of a couple of people - a blog I visited recently and a Facebook friend, I have decided to designate Fridays as Friday Favorites. Each Friday I will post about one of my favorite things; it could be anything - movies, food, songs, a childhood memory - anything. I hope you enjoy it and would love to hear back from you. Feel free to join in and add a Friday Favorite to your own blog and let me know 'cause I'd love to check it out.


My first Friday Favorite is........ My favorite scene from my favorite movie, Singing in the Rain. This was hard to pick too because I just love the whole movie and I couldn't very well put a two hour movie on my blog (could I?). Hope you like. This scene makes me smile no matter how many times I see it.

Be blessed.
Melanie

No comments: